Images help convey a message to your readers. AuthorHouse can insert a black and white image for you using this service. Please refer to the following guidelines:
Submission Guidelines for Inserting Graphics into the Interior of Your Book
- We need all graphics—including photos, tables, charts, diagrams, drawings, foreign fonts, and anything else that is not text or would be considered a graphic saved separate from the manuscript itself and saved in a 300-dpi TIFF (.tif) or JPEG (.jpg) file format.
- We will insert up to 10 images in the manuscript for free.
- We also need a separate back-up TIFF (.tif) file for each of the graphics.
- The additional graphics fee is £3.90 per image insertion within the manuscript.
- All illustrations are produced in black and white or greyscale; we cannot process colour inside the manuscript.
- The book cover does not "count" as a graphic. It is in full colour for no additional charge.