A blog tour or virtual book tour has become a popular marketing strategy for books because it helps blast promotional information about books and authors to a wide audience that is not isolated to a single location. That means you and your book can be everywhere—on the Internet—without interfering too much on your schedule or budget limitations.
This service includes:
- Two-week period of posting your book cover, author bio, book description with purchase link on 20 blogs, plus a $25 Amazon gift certificate promotional offer to drive traffic into these blogs.
- Personalised tour page that will include the book cover, book summary, buying information, author photo, and author bio, including website and blog links. The personalized tour page will be online for at least 12 months after your tour ends so that potential readers will still be able to find this information.
- Personalised tour banner that will appear on the personalized tour page and will also be sent to blog hosts. You may also use this for other promotional purposes such as attaching it to your email signature.
- As pre-tour publicity, a search engine optimised press release is sent to distribution sites to announce your upcoming blog tour.
NOTE: This service does not include reviews, interviews, guest posts or online widgets.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
According to a research done by Nielsen Company last April 2012, a leading global information and measurement company that provides market research, insights and data, “blogs are the second most trusted source of brand information and messaging.”
- About one in ten Internet users contribute to a blog, and 1 in 3 Internet users read blogs.
- Consumers are almost as likely to look to blogs for information as they are to magazines and newspapers.
- Consumers are almost as likely to share information they find on a blog as they are from a newspaper or magazine.
- Consumers are more likely to share information found on a blog than from a brand on other social media sites.
- Consumers are most likely to share information they find on blogs through e-mail and Facebook with Twitter being the third most likely.
- E-mail and Facebook are the most likely ways consumers will share blog posts.
To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 0800 1974150.
Note: While we do our best to match your book with relevant blogs, Authorhouse cannot guarantee that your book will appear on specific or thematically related blogs. Blog stops are selected based on positive interest from the blog owners and are subject to their discretion.